Monday 19 July 2010

What i got for my birthday!

Over the weekend i headed to Manchester with my boy. Due to the fact I'm Australian my family are all back home. They sent me some money so therefore we shopped all weekend.
I was very spoilt this year so please don't judge on what i bought.

Here it goes:


This was my big pressie from my mum and dad. I really like the Toy watch range but never in a million years thought i would get one. Thank you so much.


I went to COW, i really like this store. I find such interesting stuff there. I don't own much but i enjoy simply looking.
This time though i bought this cute little "old lady" (so my bf tells me) bag, its so nice such good condition.
I also got this cute cardie to, fits so wells and makes me feel about 6 again.


I also ventured into Topshop, I found this beautiful coat in my size which was on sale! I also picked up this cute crop top that i had already seen online. Its lovely and the flowers a leather. Check it out on there website!


I also got to go to the Manchester fashion market, i love a stall called Woodchip Boutique. I got 2 dresses, this is a really pretty sheer one with long sleeves, so good for winter and summer.


My second dress is this lovely blue one with white spots and a white frill.


I currently Au pair for a family and this is what i got from them, its the duckie Cath Kidson wash bag. Its the large one.


My wonderful boy surprised me with this beautiful copy of peter pan (I'm a total fairy tale freak) and then he told me i had a choice of a bead for my Pandora bracelet or to go to build-a-bear, i chose build-a-bear. So this is Huggie!
I did get a few other bits and pieces, but there my main things.
What do you think?
xo Alex

2 comments:

  1. Lovley items! I've mentioned you on my blog, hope that you don't mind! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pressies! great old lady bag! if you can't be spoilt on your birthday then when can you be!!

    www.messyourhairup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete