Thursday 11 November 2010

Fashion show!

Tonight i was invited to a fashion show held by my friend Suiz from Flashback Boutique.
It was really fun and they had some amazing pieces on offer.
Here is what i wore!

Please be pre warned this dress does not photograph well!!!!!
It looks much nicer in person.
Dress: Vintage, Flashback.
Tights: Primark.
Boots: Topshop.
Bracelet: Asos
Hat: Vintage, pop.



While i was there i cam across the gorges little Hope and Winkle stand that i have been trying to track down at the past few vintage fairs (for some reason i just can never seam to locate it!) I was blown away by the gorgeous items at such affordable prices (but i will talk about that at another time!) I did pick up this super cute vintage headband.
I was looking at it and looking at it and then decided i had to have it!!!
I cant wait to be able to wear it with something and show you what it looks like when my hair is nice and washed.

I will be headed back to Hope and Winkle on Saturday when i make my way to the vintage fair in Manchester!!

Make sure you take a look at there website which is linked by there name.

No comments:

Post a Comment