Sunday 2 January 2011

New purfume: Naughty Alice by Vivianne Westwood.

Yes that's right ladies on Saturday i headed to boots to chose my new one and only.
We headed downstairs only to find Kirks sister was on the perfume counter, which was totally great because i got to smell every single one i wanted (except the Katy perry one as they didnt have it!).








Sorry i went OTT on the pictures but everything from the packaging, bottle, bracelet to the fragrance is AMAZING.
Kirks sister explained it as "lots of girls your age are buying it" and i for sure know why.
My bottle cost 35.00pounds.
And its totally worth it, its a lovely strong sent (which is great as that's what i like) that smells amazing. I wont describe it as i am no expert so run down to your local store and take a smell.

7 comments:

  1. The Katy Perry Perfume is pretty much sold out everywhere!! I even tried getting my boyfriend a Katy Perry Calendar with no luck!

    I just want this perfume for the bracelet!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your right the packaging is amazing - I'll have to go and test it :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm glad you got that one, it's gorgeous isn't it :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo yay! It looks so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the packaging is just exquisite. I imagine it being really dark and heady - can't wait to go try it out now!

    Danni
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the review! I am in search for a new perfume!

    If you haven't already, check out my giveaway open until Jan 9th( icon on sidebar)!
    XX
    Jessie
    http://87life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jealous. WANT. x

    ReplyDelete