Thursday, 14 April 2011

Locket LOVE

I love lockets, especially those given as gifts and the vintage kind.

I really think a locket as a gift is something extra special, I'm not sure why there is just something so personal about it, so sweet.

Above is a locket i own this was a Christmas gift from Kirk, i also own 2 others (sorry no pictures) one that was given to me when i left my first job by my colleagues it is so precious as it is engraved with the place i worked including our store number.

The other is a 101 Dalmatian locket, silver with blue stones and a Dalmatian on the front, inside it holds a picture of my brother when he was younger, i put it in there many years ago so it means alot.

I found some others i like below. I literally could have put 3000 pictures there as i trawled through etsy, but i settled for just a few!

2 comments:

  1. hey I was wondering if you could post a picture of your dalmatian locket...
    you see my younger sister had one many years ago, before she lost it, and all I can remember it was blue with a dalmatian on.
    I have been looking every where for one as it is her seventeenth birthday soon and I would love to present her with a new one.
    your descripton is the closest i have found.
    thankyou Jordie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Profitez de votre eau, profiter de votre vie. Nous offrant toutes sortes de salle de bains Accessoires salle de bain et robinets de cuisine pour vous. Consultez notre boutique en ligne et de trouver votre meilleur robinet ici: Robinet salle de bain

    ReplyDelete