Tuesday 30 August 2011

Blog sale!

So i need to clear some things out of my house as I'm now packing to take things back to Aus.
Below are some items i need to get rid of & i really cant be bothered to put on ebay, so if they dont go i will just donate them.
If you want something comment below with the your paypal email & i will send the items once payment has been received.
All postage will be £2.50 prices for items will be listed below, i will also include any details needed.

£3.00
Lovely dress, size XXL it does need some work though. The elastic has gone in the cuffs.

£1.50
Sheer sequenced vest top. Does have some sequence missing.
Size: 10-12

£5.00
Handmade Woodchip Boutique dress.
Size 10-12

£2.50
Deep green velvet jacket.
Size 10

£2.50
Black dress.
Size 10

£2.50
Green wrap around cardigan with butterfly & button detail.
Size 10-12

£2.00
Jeans (does have a little fraying on the pants leg).
Size 10

£1.50
Brown white & black floral skirt.
Size 10

£1.50
Purple skirt
Size 10

£5.00
Lauren Conrad style book.
Slight discolouration on the cover protector.

2 comments:

  1. I love the sheer sequin top Alex (:.
    I hope your packing/sorting is going well, I know how tedious and stressful it is, I'm having to do the same at the moment..
    My paypal address is emmalocker@live.com.
    Thanks,
    E
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh I've wanted that Lauren Conrad book for ages but never got round to buying it :) so glad i found you blog today before someone else bought it haha!

    paypal email is - vickilsweet@aol.co.uk

    Vx

    ReplyDelete