Friday 26 August 2011

Only 4 months till Christmas

So i follow Santa on twitter (if you don't, you should) and he informed me yesterday that its 4 months to Christmas.
I am very happy about this for many many reasons & one of those reasons is the FANTASTIC holiday collections that are coming out this year including but I'm sure not limited to the Kardashian collection for Nicole by OPI and OPI's Muppet's collection!
Here are my picks for both, so Santa hope your reading

Rainbow in the S-Kylie
A whole lot of glitter.

Disco dolls
Gold polish with silver & gold glitter.

Kendall on the Katwalk
Blue polish with silver glitter.

Rainbow Connection
A mix of rainbow glitter.
Divine Swine
Pink and Silver glitter

2 comments:

  1. such pretty colours, i love the rainbow one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love the divine swine! it's gorgeous. Great blog btw now following you :) xx

    ReplyDelete