Thursday 29 September 2011

Guest post: A Few Favourites...Nail Polish Edition

A Few Favourites...Nail Polish Edition

Hi everyone! I’m Sarah and I have a blog called Sarah Lou, the lovely Alex has kindly asked me to do a guest post on her blog whilst she’s travelling around Europe – once again thank you so much!

My blog is probably best described as a beauty blog with a mixture of other things! Today I thought I’d share with you a few of my favourite nail polishes that I have purchased so far…

(L-R)

OPI – Katy Perry – The One That Got Away

OPI – Katy Perry – Last Friday Night

OPI – Strawberry Margarita

OPI – Pirates of the Caribbean – Sparrow me the Drama

OPI – A Grape Fit

OPI – Upfront and Personal

China Glaze – Frostbite

Eyeko – Vintage

As you can probably tell OPI is my favourite brand of polish. I love their wide range of colours as well as the collections they bring out, their brushes also make it so easy and neat to apply and of course the polishes have excellent staying power!

I have also included my NOTD pictures for these polishes…

OPI – Katy Perry – The One That Got Away

OPI - Strawberry Margarita


OPI – Pirates of the Caribbean – Sparrow me the Drama with OPI – Upfront and Personal (ring finger)


OPI – A Grape Fit


China Glaze – Frostbite with OPI – Katy Perry – Last Friday Night (ring finger)

Eyeko – Vintage

What are your favourite polishes?

I hope you have enjoyed my little guest post, feel free to check out my blog at
http://xxsarahlouxx.blogspot.com if you like!

Have a great weekend!


Much love,


No comments:

Post a Comment