Thursday 1 September 2011

You know you love a book when you buy it twice!

Yesterday i headed to Waterstones to pick up a copy of the much raved about One day.
I like reading books before i see movies so i decided to bite the bullet & buy it.
So i picked up One day & had a little wander around & spotted one of ALL TIME FAVE books so i just had to buy it because although i own a copy back home i have not read it in well over a year so I'm so excited to have a copy, the books called Marching Powder by the way!

I also picked up 2 things i have been wanting for a while.
To complete my set of Paperchase Travel accessories (i think i own everything, oh dear) i picked up the bag tag & the passport case which i have wanted since they came out.
Have you read either of these books?
Or bought any goods ones of late?

2 comments:

  1. I really really want to read one day, I'vwe heard the film cant hold a candle to the book, so as soon as I have the times I'm going to get a copy too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. One Day is such a good book! Now i just need to go see the film!

    xxx

    http://christinecocochanel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete