Thursday 15 December 2011

Christmas tag!

Oh one of my favourite times of the year is well & truly in full swing, if you hadn't noticed its almost Christmas!

So i was far to excited (as anyone who knows me should expect) to do a Christmas tag, so here we go...

1. What is your favourite Holiday movie?

Ah i could put hundreds here, but i will put two:

Elf & I'll be home for Christmas.


2. What is your favourite holiday colour?

I'm pretty lucky that my favourite colour is a Christmas colour, which is green.

I also love red & silver though....


3. Do you like to stay in your Pjs or get dressed up for Christmas?

As much as i would love to just stay in my pjs the morning of Christmas, my family take a family photo before we start to open our presents under the tree (hello self control!!!).


4. If you could only buy one person a present this year who would it be?
It would have to be my brother Brad, because he is the most important person in my life.


5. Do you open your presents Christmas morning or Christmas Eve?

As much as my brother & i tried to convince our parents to let us open a gift on Christmas Eve we never managed to twist their arm.

I'm not sure what i will do when i have my own family but i like the idea of maybe giving my children new pjs the night before... maybe.

Images: 1, 2, 3

6. Have you ever built a gingerbread house?

No, I'm not sure i ever could... because i LOVE gingerbread & would probably eat it all before i put it together (why waste time hey!?)


7. What do you like to do on your Christmas break?

I have never really had a "Christmas break" even when i have been working full time i have always had a side job in hospitality so i normally work all around Christmas & even on Christmas day for a few years (which is great as i love sharing all the Christmas cheer!)


8. Any Christmas wishes?

For a lovely day with my family.


9. Favourite Christmas smell?

I don't know what it is but i always seam to find a certain smell on Christmas day, when i was younger i thought it was the smell of new toys, these days i think its the smell of excitement & joy.


10. Favourite Christmas meal or treat?

Ham, Pork Crackle, Pavlova, Gingerbread.

YUMMY

No comments:

Post a Comment