Tuesday 3 January 2012

You should expect to see a lot more of me around here




So where here 2012 & I have some MAJOR personal plans for this year starting right here with my online community!

So what should you expect from me? Well let me tell you:

~ Firstly I will be uploading a outfit every day on WIWT I'm doing this one because i love the site & also to help me with styling my clothing different ways, i will also feature more OOTD posts on my blog.

~ Also i will be blogging more often about loads of different topics.

~ I will be more involved on Twitter & Instagram (my new love).

~ I will also try & improve the general quality of my blogging all round including commenting on my favourite blogs more often.


So I hope your as excited as i am about this new year, lets make it a good one!

1 comment:

  1. Happy new year beautiful girl I am so glad I became friends with you this year and I am so excited to see what you will be doing on your blog in 2012. thankyou for all your wonderful support! xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete