Wednesday 4 August 2010

Happy birthday Ortiz!

These are some pictures of my dog Ortiz's birthday, it was back in june but i just found the pictures dad sent me online so i thought i would share.




This is what she got for her birthday for her and Grommit the dog in the background to share, it gets really sunny and hot in out backyard so this will keep them cool come summer.

And this is her birthday burger, she had to share it with my brother though, how that went down im not sure but i reckon she proberly just got to watch while he ate it : )





I miss my doggies very very much, i will be doing a meet and greet for you all to get to know them sometime next week.


Enjoy xo

4 comments:

  1. awww... Happy Birthday doggie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw happy birthday to your pooch! love their new mini sunlounger! :)

    www.messyourhairup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha Love it! pups rock! Love the blog.. am now following!

    Giveaway on my blog, check it out :)
    xx
    Jessie
    http://87life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for her birthday wishes, she is my number one love!

    ReplyDelete