Sunday 17 October 2010

A blog with substance, maybe?

I have been meaning to do this for AGES!

I do like to think my blog has substance, but i think it comes down to what people actually want to read. My favourite followers are the ones who comment on a whole rang of posts because they are my blogs true lovers.
So thank you ladies you know who you are!


1. Thank the blogger who gave me the award.
Thank you Jess, you are one of the above mentioned ladies whos opinion on what i write i hold dear. You are amazing and so is your blog, if you hadnt given me this award i would be sending it to you!

2. Sum up your blogging philosiphy, motivation and experiances using 5 words.
Crazy, wishing, fun, uterly amazing

3. Pass this on to bloggers who you think have substance in there blogs.

Lauren: With love, Freckles.
Amie: She wore what?
Hannah: Away with the faries.
Jessica: Style violet
Avas: xoxo Avas


There are more but thats it for now ladies : )

1 comment:

  1. oh thank you so much! i only just noticed you had given me this award! :)

    www.messyourhairup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete