Tuesday 23 November 2010

What have i got myself into!

Today i wish i was this dog. Actually most days i wish i was a animal that could just sleep, eat and poop all day.
I am sick, yep full blown chest cough.
I am starting to feel the effects of this "British winter" and its not even bloody winter yet!!!!!
So this morning as i am writing this at 6am, i am wondering if my working life is worth braving that cold harsh wind (well its not but the money is).
Oh and an FYI for you all the weather just gets better.
Tuesday: Sunny, Max 8, Min 0.
Wednesday: Misty, Max 4, Min -2.
Thursday: Sunny, Max 3, Min -1.
Friday: White cloud, Max 4, Min -4.
Saturday: Sunny intervals, Max 1, Min -3.
YAY!
Photo found on google!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I really hate being sick! I hope you feel better soon!!

    KF x

    ReplyDelete