Saturday 2 April 2011

Nice to tweet you

I was a bit excited last week when someone (sorry cant remember who) tweeted about Debenhams having a sale on there Essie polishes.

So i jumped on over there and found them half off, AMAZING!

My little package arrived and it was HUGE for 2 tiny nail polishes but here's what i found.


I got a punch of little testers to, which was nice


And here are my first ever Essie polish purchases I'm really happy with these 2 colours because i don't have anything similar.

The top one is Sexy Divide, this is a dark purple colour with a goldish shimmer to it!

The other is Tart Deco, which is a bang on trend peach colour.


Did you buy any?

What are your favourite Essie colours?

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried Essie polishes. These are both BEAUTIFUL. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That peachy colour is gorgeous! I have never tried Essie so I will be interested to see how you get on with them! :)

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete