Tuesday 31 May 2011

1 skirt 10 ways, outfit #2

So here is look number 2 (if you haven't seen one find it here!)


I always worry about teaming a vintage blouse with a vintage skirt or dress with jacket (you get the idea) for fear of looking like i have just walked out of my nans closet.


But in saying that i like this mix, the soft top teams nicely with the structured pleats of the skirt and i like this outfit all round.


I would wear this to something that requires a little more of a dressy feel than the previous outfit like say a christening or a lunch date.


Cream blouse -thrifted
(maybe not my best angle)

What do you think of this one? Where would you wear it?

1 comment:

  1. well I love it. I have a vintage blouse very similar to this that I wear all the time! xxx

    ReplyDelete