Monday 20 June 2011

Planning for Amsterdam!

As you all know Europe is fast approaching so I'm planning what to do in each city, here are some places i think I'm going to like in Amsterdam.





Shopping, canals, cute coffee shops. See you there.



Considered the nicest park in Amsterdam, maybe i could stop here for lunch one day?




Branded as the most interesting and one of the oldest flee markets in Amsterdam. I have been told the markets in Amsterdam are by far some of the most interesting in the world (please correct me if I'm wrong!).


Image!


I'm a little bit of a history buff and enjoy anything to do with wars throughout Europe, so a stop at the Anne Frank museum is a total must. I think this will be something i do on my first day there.



What else should i be doing? Please leave comments below!

1 comment:

  1. Great that you're going to visit Amsterdam! I think the 9 straatjes are nice, and I like Damstraat too. If you love the zoo, you should visit Artis! :) x

    ReplyDelete