This is my final birthday present that is actually from my auntie. She sent me money and i decided since my mum didn't get a choice in any of my other presents i told her to go to our local jewelers Occasions Jewelers and pick me up a new Pandora bead. Between her and the lovely sales lady Karen they decided on this:
I was very excited to open my parcel and find this little bag, considering it was a surprise i had no idea which bead they had picked.
- A blue glass bead to add some color.
- My silver dog, she is my first ever bead and reminds me of my dog Ortiz.
- My guardian angel which my mum bought me when i moved to Sydney for college she is here to look out and over me.
- My Treasure chest, my best friend bought me this for my 18th birthday along with the Chinese symbol for friendship.
- An A well its for Alex.
- My little suit case, which was my reminder to save for my holiday, now it reminds me my life over here is a holiday.
- And lastly my roo.
- I have it all on a Pandora leather bracelet.
I love Pandora, i even bought my mum one for Christmas last year after having mine for years. I think there a awesome present for someone because then when you cant think of something to buy them you can always add a bead. Also it means you can spend as much or as little on one as you see fit.