Seeing how i have just started and new job and have been talking about my blog alot at work a few of my braver colleges have said they want to be featured. So here is the first one Trevor!
We have a dress down day on Friday so this is how he was dressed. This was taken while he was explaining to our class the details of a Hawaiian shirt this is apparently classified as a "loud" one.
Why did i want to feature Trevor well this is why, some fun facts about him:
- He like Hawaiian shirts (if you have not guessed) he claims to have about 12 but that's yet to be clarified.
- He has very good taste in music, eg. ACDC and Red Hot chillie peppers.
- His very very funny and comes up with some awesome one liners.
- He has a uni degree (forgive me but I'm not sure in what, maybe finance?)
- His just got a new job : )
- He was born in Florida
- He has family in USA, England, Australia and NZ
- I am told he has a odd accent, i don't hear it but others do.
Well that's all i can remember about Trevor, he really is lovely and i enjoy working with him and hopefully we i will have him in my team after training.
How has your Friday been?