Saturday 7 August 2010

Things i cant live without since moving to the UK: Lip balm

Since i have moved to the UK there are some key things i have been swearing by so here is the start of it with my all time favourite lip balms.

I'm sorry that two of these have been bought over with me from Aus but i will still put web address down so you can check them out!


My first one is from the Body shop i bought this over here its the Aloe lip treatment it says "Soothing, repairing, protecting balm for easily irritated lips"


My second is the Lucas papaw ointment its from Aus it says "A local topical application for boils, burns, chafing, cuts, cracked skin, gravel rash, splinters, open wounds, insect bites and nappy rash" so its a all round thing. I actually found this when i fell face first into a gutter off a bike when i was younger i busted my whole face and most of my chest i know have no scares thanks to this!


My third and final is Natio Paw Paw lip balm again another one made in Aus, it says "nurtures, smooths, moisturises and protects" its made with Jojoba, honey and cocoa butter. Its great and feels so good on my lips.




Lucas Papaw ointment: They have a UK website!


Natio Paw Paw lip balm:


They are the direct links to the products make sure you check them out there all great!

No comments:

Post a Comment